Platform Integration Changelog
Release notes for our platform script.
- Added translations for the 'Learn more' modal
- Improved pre-order messaging on product listing pages
- Improved pre-order messaging for cart items
- Added better support for pre-order features on a product listing page
- Improved logic in how we listen to the state of product variants
- Improved our source code by using less browser caching
- Added dynamic checkout buttons to the list of elements we hide when cart contains pre-orders
- Improved detection/handling of cart drawer links that take user to the checkout or cart page
- Hide non-supported payment options (e.g. Shopify Payments) in cart forms
- Decommissioned the client side Klaviyo integration in favour of the more reliable backend integration. Read about it more here
- Added pre-order conversion tracking support for Yotpo and TikTok, read about all the integrations we now support here
- Improved handling of Waitlist information on product pages to ensure it's always positioned underneath the Pre-order button
window.PurpleDotConfig.plp.hideto enable hiding elements on product listing pages for any product on pre-order, read about it more here
- Improved handling of add-to-cart forms to facilitate Purple Dot's preorder button
- Rolled out a new navigation listener in supported browsers to redirect the user to the Purple Dot cart page if the Shopify cart contains preorder items (this feature is only for a small set of customers who have been contacted)
- Improved support for themes that re-create add-to-cart buttons every time the variant changes.
- Purple Dot intercepts
/checkout*form submissions and redirects to its own cart page if the cart contains pre-order line items. Now we strip all query parameters if that redirect needs to take place, which makes this redirect more reliable.